It has probably been years since I did a good confessions post, so here's the first one for 2019!!!
A few random confessions from everyday life:
1) I could NOT get into a book at the start of this year. My desire to read was completely gone. I seem to be cured of that for the time being, but it was weird and I didn't like it.
2) I was doing super well with Yoga with Adriene's 30 day Dedicate challenge but I've missed 3 days and I cannot stop coughing (it is truly so annoying) so I might end up behind a bit. Here's to finishing strong!
3) If I am really into a book, I treat the fictional characters as real people and talk about them as such. Luckily, I have some good bookish friends who tolerate this strange behaviour on a regular basis.
4) All I can think about this week is summertime
5) Sometimes I forget that not everyone is a voracious reader because most of my online friends are big readers and usually have a book on the go. It is always weird to have conversations with friends in real life about books because I am terrible at recommendations without knowing someone's taste.
6) I make 2 meals for supper every night - we all eat the same meat or bulk of the meal but the girls don't like sauce and we try to eat mostly low carb. It is quick and easy for me now but I know this kind of thing doesn't work for most people.
7) On that note, my daughters have gotten into the (maybe not so great) habit of having ketchup with most of their suppers...so I guess they do like some sauce, haha.
8) I am feeling uninspired to do things outside the house in January but also starting to get a bit bored and stir-crazy inside so we are trying to strike a balance this weekend
9) I have dropped at least 10 food items (like entire containers of food) on the floor by the fridge this week. This is a sign that I need to wash the floor AND reorganize the fridge...
10) I did some doodling with monograms this week and accidentally used my maiden name for my initials. We have been married for almost 7 years so my initials have been that way for a long time but I did not even realize the mistake until the next day...
11) We are still singing Christmas songs for bedtime snuggles with my 4 year old and I am not sad about it one bit
12) I got a lot of my basic knowledge of the classics from Wishbone :)
13) I still remember the password for my first Hotmail e-mail address and that address is long gone so here it is: bradpitt (because hotmale) haha. I think this was my dad`s idea which is kind of weird because I was like 12
14) I had a moment in the past week that really forced me to realize who my few top friends are - there were three people I reached out to instantly for advice about something that happened (nothing bad!) and that was a nice realization :)
Bonus confession: I wrote this entire post with my keyboard accidentally set to French - I need to google how to fix it. Oh well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments
Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!