The Boys Behind the Blog link-up!!

This is my first time participating in this link up because Brian does NOT like answering questions and does not necessarily see the point of participating in an activity like this. However...he does love movies, so I figured I could get him on board this time (we'll see about the future, but it's not looking good). He is a man of few words (sometimes), so his answers are pretty brief, but I also inserted my own thoughts about what he'd answer if he thought about it more. Haha! Here I am with the boy behind the blog all dressed up at his work Christmas party!! ;)



1. What is your favourite movie of 2013?
Hunger Games

(I know for a fact he actually means "Catching Fire" since we just saw it in theaters a few weeks ago and he loved it - he just calls it Hunger Games 2).

2. What is your all-time favourite movie quote?
"What if I can't find her?" 
"That's easy. She's standing right next to you." 

(This is from The Bourne Supremacy...Brian has watched this series about 5489 times so this doesn't surprise me but I thought he would have chosen "Spartans! Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" from 300, which he has previously quoted at random times in the middle of conversations...).

3. What is your favourite type of movie (action, comedy, scary etc)?
Action/Horror

(Which is, coincidentally, my least favourite type of movie. LOL I actually don't mind action movies, but horror movies are NOT my thing so he watches these ones alone!!).

4. What is your new year's resolution?
To be a healthier person

(So far, he's doing a great job!!).

5. Finish the sentence. This year I will...
eat better.

(I think he was still in the same mindset as the previous question - and like I said, a man of few words!).

You can check out the other posts in this link-up HERE.


Never The Same Spice Twice




6 comments

  1. {Visiting from the link up} The movie questions were fun this time around! Glad you were able to convince your hubby to join in on the fun :) Best wishes for a healthy year!! Sometimes that can be a challenging goal, but well worth the effort! Way to cheer him on in saying that he's doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Hunger Games 2 yet but Hunger Games was SO good! Yay for being healthier this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooooo good! I enjoyed every moment of it!

      Delete
  3. Yah! It's nice to meet your man. I love this link up and try to participate every month, since I found out about it. Catching Fire was so good! My attention was glued to the screen for the entire movie..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like any person who's a fan of Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hunger games was such a good movie!!!! I need to eat better too. I just love junk food TOO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!