Happy Friday!!!

Well, I have officially fallen off the blogging train but I'm hoping to get on track next week sometime. I've still been keeping up with everyone's blogs on my phone during late night feeding sessions with Lucy, but I can't find an easy way to comment on blogs via my phone. Any tips, anyone?? I read blogs with Bloglovin' so I have to click on the internet link, log into my e-mail and then comment for every single post I want to comment on. There must be an easier way! I have googled it a bit with no luck. Maybe another reader is better than Bloglovin'...I'll look into it :)

Life with two girls so far is GREAT. Lucy is a wonderful and content baby who is gaining weight rapidly ( and showing no issues with breastfeeding - I think that alone has contributed a lot to my happiness and relief these past 10 days. Molly is adjusting really well and loves her little sister like crazy. She is constantly looking for her, asking for her, and interested in her. I love watching them together. :) Lucy seems to like Molly too:



Here are a few of the funny things Molly has said about Lucy so far:

---(feeling Lucy's hair) "Lucy has a nice haircut!"
---Hey Mommy, Lucy not in your tummy anymore!
---(When we had jello for dessert) "Molly have some, Daddy, Mommy and Lucy jello!" ummm..no jello for Lucy yet ;)
---Watching me feed Lucy "I want some milk too!" (totally saw that coming - she is so curious)

I am healing fine from the c-section and I actually feel a bit better than I did the first time around...probably because I had a bit of a healthier pregnancy and I also knew what to expect from the surgery so I have been moving around a bit more (but not pushing it!). I mostly feel back to myself and the only thing standing in my way these days is a lack of sleep (which is to be expected!). I can't wait to get out walking and (eventually) out running again too - the weather has been pretty nice the past few days and it is finally feeling like spring here!

We have had a lot of visitors, and a lot of nice e-mails from many people welcoming Lucy to the world. We are blessed to have amazing family and friends who have been over to visit or have brought us food :) My in-laws were also amazing watching Molly for the 4 day hospital stint. Thank you to everyone for all of your kind thoughts!!!

Happy weekend! We are so excited because my dad is visiting us from Calgary this weekend! We have a lot of fun things planned for his visit - but mostly just spending time with the kids!

I'll be back with some fun posts next week, I hope! :) I have quite a few planned out but I just need to get them into action!!






5 comments

  1. Love the update!! That photos is adorable! Glad you see you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating us in blogland :) Your two girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so sweet! Glad to year everything is going well in your world these days and the adjustment is working out! As for commenting, do you have the bloglovin app on your phone? I'm able to comment directly through bloglovin from mine...hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.... you have every reason in the world to not be around blogland! I have no idea how to comment on my phone either. It's so frustrating, ESPECIALLY when I was up at the wee hours feeding Alina. Ohh your maternity leave has begun.. Enjoy every moment, soak it all up with your girls.
    Hey- is Molly staying in daycare for some of the days to give you a moment with Lucy or do you have both of them full time!? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on the new baby girl!!! Absolutely love all of the Molly quotes about Lucy. Too sweet :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!