Hi everyone! Happy Halloween candy hangover day! I can't believe it is already November. Time is flying by these days...soon it will be Christmas! In 53 days, actually! ;) I'm linking up with
Darci and her buddies (each word is a link to the blog hosts) for 5 on Friday today!!
1) We have some exciting news in our house that I haven’t shared yet on here…Baby # 2 is coming into our lives in a mere
153(ish) days!!! I am 18 weeks along now (due Apr 3/2014) and feeling (mostly) great (more on that in a later post). We found out on the same day that I was laid off in July, so it was bittersweet at that particular moment, but we are overjoyed to be adding to our family and Molly can’t wait to be a big sister!!! We are planning to share the news with the Facebook world this weekend!! (haha)
Here are some cute little announcements I found that I might use for inspiration sometime even though most people in our lives know already:
2) My little sheep had a great time trick-or-treating, but we didn’t really make it around our neighbourhood much. We were visiting my in-laws and a couple of friends which required driving and taking on/off her costume, so by the time we were ready to hit up the neighbours’ houses, she was worn out and on a sugar high. So 5 hours worth of costume making for about 1 hour of fun and photos? Not bad for a 2 year old, I guess!! The funniest thing she did this year was instead of saying "trick or treat", she would just say "treat"...she knows what she wants!!!
3) I got back into yoga a bit this week in an effort to stretch out sore muscles and there is a
plethora of amazing prenatal yoga videos on Youtube!! I was delighted to find a few that I like so I can switch it up!
4) This quote brought a smile to my face this week.
5) I am BEYOND excited for the Veronica Mars movie coming out in 2014. I can’t wait!! They released an updated trailer this week, so if you happen to be a diehard fan like myself…check it out
HERE!! I told hubby that we were going to go see it on opening night and he said “Umm…I’m not.” Haha. If you have never seen VM, you are missing out! I am totally on Team Logan (obviously) and I found it interesting that she is with Piz in this trailer, but apparently they haven't been together since college, they just recently met up again. Yes, I guess you could call me a Marshmallow.
Happy weekend, bloggy friends :)
Oh congratulations! What exciting news. I LOVE those clever announcement pictures..! Next time we have a baby (cough and choke.. just had one 8 months ago..!) I will soooo do something like that to announce it. Which one do you think you'll do.. if any!?
ReplyDeleteYour baby girl made a very sweet sheep.
CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDelete