Dear Molly

Dear Molly,

My head knows you're turning 4 tomorrow, but my heart isn't ready for it. You have turned into a beautiful, interesting, curious and loving little girl in the past 4 years, and we are so proud of who you are becoming.

In the past year, you have changed in many ways. You learned so much at preschool, and you have also learned a lot about relationships while your sister is growing. You are learning how to do many things by yourself. You understand almost everything we talk to you about. You learned how to write some words, how to read some words, and a little bit about math. You are learning how to tell time, and what time means. You're learning so much about the world every day and you are keenly aware of your surroundings.



I try to take time each day to show you that you are so special to me. I know Lucy requires a lot of my attention because she is younger and less independent than you are, but you are our firstborn and we love you with all of our hearts. You're the person who made me into a mother, and I will always cherish the bond that we have.

2 years old

Never stop growing and learning. Your love of learning is going to take you so far in life, and I can't wait to see what this next year brings you.

Love, Mommy

1 comment

  1. Molly is 4! It's crazy how fast life passes by when you have kids. But at the same time.. no kidding too because I find my days go by so fast when I am busy catering to my one child and one husband!! lol Happy belated little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!