Currently...

I love this post idea as a little "life update"...I've seen it most frequently over at Sometimes Sweet, but I know a lot of other bloggers use it too. You can add anything you want to it, too!!

So here's my list!



Listening to: 525600 minutes from the Rent Soundtrack…I had forgotten how much I loved this soundtrack! Any other good ones to recommend? I liked the  Secret Life of Walter Mitty soundtrack so I might seek that out soon. I'm working on a "labour" playlist, too!! Send me some recommendations!!! :)

Reading: I’m still “reading” the Book Thief and getting nowhere with it…I haven’t picked it up in over a week. Reading lots of info online about labour and delivery online these days though...does that count? Dying to read the Hunger Games trilogy again too post-baby!

Eating: Still loving cereal and we had delicious slow cooked pulled pork a la Haley last night! Leftovers for lunch today!

Drinking: Trying to keep up my water intake even though it gives me heartburn if it’s mixed with food…also still loving homemade raspberry Italian sodas...mmmm

Thinking about: My precious little 2.5 year old who was sick to her stomach again in the middle of the night :( Daddy is home with her today but she does seem to be on the mend and perfectly happy after getting her system cleared a bit :P

Googling: Natural ways to induce labour, blog post ideas to type up ahead of time & schedule, HIMYM finale theories

Loving: the fact that my cousin and friend from university had a beautiful baby boy yesterday! She has a daughter a bit younger than Molly...now I'm really wondering if our baby is a boy or girl. Cousin buddies!

NOT loving: our weird Halifax weather…crazy rain storm last night and “flash freezing and snow” this afternoon?

Watching: House of Cards, only one episode left in Season 2 which I’m sure we will wrap up tonight!!

Daydreaming about: Bending over and touching my toes again in a few weeks ;)

Anticipating: The arrival of baby #2 (obviously!), having a beer and some sushi in a month,Veronica Mars movie TOMORROW night, getting our tax refund in a few weeks, and seeing my sister and brother in law in 2 weeks!!

Thankful for: My amazing family and fun friends, soda crackers, Tums, and fruit smoothies

Playing: Dots on my phone. Adddddicted. Don't start playing this game unless you like wasting time.




4 comments

  1. OMG I forgot how much I love the Rent Soundtrack! I'm going to bust it out when I get home from work. Amazing soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.! I'm sorry she's sick right now :( I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird! I just typed out a whole comment and the internet just gobbled it up with no reason.. like it wasn't even there to begin with. Sigh.. okay- let's try this again!

    Yah! I'm so glad that you tried the pulled pork. I really hope it turned out for you guys! Sad to hear that Mollster (heehee) is sick! Little A. is also sick. I hate seeing the babes like that.. all helpless and sad. Glad to hear that Molly is starting to feel more herself though!

    Touching your toes! It's one of those things you don't think you'll ever be able to do again.. but you just wait...! I can't wait to hear when and what sex you have too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!