Five on the last Friday of July!!!

Good morning and happy Friday!! Friday for a lot of us bloggers means a Five on Friday link-up with Darci and her friends :)

ONE

I am sooo excited to fix up my blog design now that I'm over on Blogger thanks to some awesome tips from Sami, and on these two blogs. I know it seems like I have blog ADD, but I am really just trying to make it work for me in the easiest way possible, and I only have time here and there to pick away at it.

Image via Google
TWO 

I can't wait to attend a friend's wedding tomorrow night at the Halifax seaport market. This is the kind of view we are talking about (assuming the wedding can be held outdoors, which is yet to be determined with all of our rainy weather):

Image via the Globe and Mail

THREE

My "#6weeksnocheats" (loose terms - I am following a set program with J2W) is going great so far and I am down about 5 lbs in 3 weeks. I can't complain about this at all. I am also feeling stronger in general and much more focused than I have in months. It will be good though because I do get a cheat meal on Saturday for the wedding :) The one thing I am loving about the program is the intensity of the strength training circuits!

FOUR

If you follow me on Pinterest, you are probably sick of seeing this, but I am currently OBSESSED with lyric art. We are hanging a bunch of frames up before my parents' visit next week, and I am sure we will end up with some similar to these:

Available on Etsy


Available at Jenna Sue online

Available via Etsy

I can't wait to try to recreate some favourite lyrics and frame them to put them up in the house!!! We already have one for our wedding song, which is Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes.

FIVE

Only one more work week until vacation! We have a long weekend the first weekend of August in Canada, and we are going to be vacationing with my parents and family at this beautiful place:
Via NSLS
One more funny example of lyric art (which I will not be framing but it made me smile)..enjoy your weekend, everyone!!!






4 comments

  1. I'm excited to see your new blog design and I love all those lyric prints!!! Have fun at the wedding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lyric art prints are adorable!! That wedding will be gorgeous!! I hope they get to have it outside!! Have fun on vacation!! That looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lyric art!
    Have a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those art pieces! The Hey Jude one made me smile. :)
    Hope enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I would love to hear what you think of this post! I reply to comments via e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger, and if that is the case you can check out this post to fix it!!